REGISTRATION: All bands groups and floats must register. Complete this form and return to the Emmaus Halloween Committee no later the October 1 for bands and October 6 for groups and floats.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: The following rules and regulations will be strictly enforced; anyone who violates these rules will face ejection and forfeit any prize money due them.
1. NO DRILLING OR EXHIBITION OF ANY TYPE IS PERMITTED.
2. NO BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER BLADES, SCOOTERS OR MOTORCYCLES. (UNLESS ON A FLOAT)
3. NO LICENSED VEHICLES UNLESS FULLY DECORATED IN A HALLOWEEN THEME OR PULLING A FLOAT.
4. NO OPEN FIRES, FIREWORKS, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, JUMPING FLOATS, THROWING CANDY. THIS IS FOR SAFETY PURPOSES.
5. NO BUSINESS OR POLITICAL ADVERTISING
6. 3 AND 4 WHEELERS ALLOWED IF PULLING A FLOAT.
PRIZES: All entrants must Register and complete the parade route to be eligible for prizes.
PRIZE MONEY must be picked up immediately following the parade at the William’s Street Ball Field located at William’s and Ridge Streets.
PARADE FORMATION: You will be notified the week of the parade as of your assigned division and reporting location and time.